Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The external receiver xS-Receiver
Hansaton offers many hearing aids with external receivers, where the speaker sits directly in the ear canal. This should be renewed if it has become contaminated with cerumen or damp after a long period of wear.
A defective or worn earpiece causes distortion and dampens the volume. Speech can no longer be clearly understood.
And this is how it is done:
To separate the old earpiece from the device, the safety pin must first be pressed out. This requires a little skill and we advise to push the pin out only so far that it still remains stuck in the housing shell. Then the old earpiece can simply be pulled out and replaced with the new one.
- Spare part for repairs
- External receiver for many Hansaton hearing aids
- Small design for maximum wearing comfort
- Tilt the receiver output by 10° for an even better fit
- 2-pin connector
- Matching domes: Hansaton domes / Smokey domes
- A small engraving in the earcup indicates the length
- Matching Wax Guards: Cerustop Wax Guards
- Matching Wax Guards: NanoCare Wax Guards
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Hansaton external earpiece xS
Delivery arrived after a good consultation very quickly and flawlessly. Would have liked at most a little instruction on how to replace the earpiece itself.