The Company Bernafon
The company Bernafon lists its foundation in 1946, founded as Gfellner AG it originates directly in Switzerland. After initially being a telecommunication company, Bernafon soon became involved with the hearing aid industry.
It was not until 1995 that the manufacturer received its current name - Bernafon - after moving its headquarter to Bern. The current name combines the focus on hearing acoustics (fon) and the company's main location (Bern). Bernafon's novel and modern technological solutions are now respected worldwide.
Overview: Development of Bernafon Hearing Aids
1946: The very first Bernafon hearing aid was developed and launched.
1999: Bernafon launched the first hearing aid on the global market that was fully digital.
2002: Another very significant improvement in terms of digital technology occurred in 2002, when Bernafon introduced channel free technology.
2018: Bernafon's first smartphone compatible hearing aid was launched.
2020: Bernafon launched the world's first hearing aid with hybrid technology.
Bernafon's technical innovations
- ChannelFree Technology - This technology is used for signal processing. It is particularly interesting for listening to music, because as your audio signals no longer need to be distributed over multiple channels, they become perceptible as a whole. This results in of a rich sound quality.
- Audio Efficiency Technology - The Audio Efficiency Technology ensures better speech understanding. No matter what listening situation you are in, the technology adapts your sound experience to it and provides optimal listening comfort.
- BeFlex Technology - BeFlex technology offers you a much more comfortable hearing aid fitting process. This is because BeFlex allows you to test out your trial device with different features to find out which technology level is right for you.
- Bluetooth technology - Modern Bernafon hearing aids can be connected to external devices via Bluetooth. A connection to the TV or landline is possible with the according accessories.
- DECS Technology - The DECS signal processing system does not work by hard classifications of listening environments. It captures the world around you as individual as it actually is and therefore delivers sound dynamically and adapted to your listening environment!
- TV adapter - Listen to the sound of your TV directly through your hearing aids!
- Charging Station - Charge your hearing aids in this stylish charging station. Charge for 30 minutes - listen for 6 hours!
- Sound Clip - Broadcast the voice of speakers in up to 20 meters distance directly to your hearing aids. You may also use the Sound Clip as a personal microphone in noisy environments, or make phone calls through your hearing aids by connecting to the clip.
- Remote control - Discreetly change the volume or program of your hearing aid with the help of this remote control.
- Phone Adapter - Connect your landline to your hearing aids!
Here you can find more accessories from Bernafon.
Bernafon Hearing Aids Cost
Bernafon Hearing Aids cost between 600€ and 1.990€ per single hearing aid depending on the model and the desired technology level.
Bernafon Hearing Aid Price List 2023
|Model||Price at MySecondEar|
|Bernafon Alpha||From 1.090€|
|Bernafon Entra A||From 600€|
|Bernafon Zerena||From 990€|
|Bernafon Viron||From 990€|
|Bernafon Leox||From 1.190€|
|Bernafon Nevara||From 1.090€|
|Bernafon CROS miniRITE T R||From 990€|
Wie funktioniert eine Fernanpassung?
Eine Anpassung aus der Ferne klingt für viele Hörgeräteträger zunächst undenkbar. Doch ganz im Gegenteil: Die digitale Fernanpassung bietet gegenüber einer Anpassung vor Ort eine ganze Reihe von Vorteilen.
Ist eine Anpassung vor Ort möglich?
Möchten Sie unseren Service lieber vor Ort genießen, heißen wir Sie gerne in einem unserer modernen Fachgeschäfte willkommen. Auf Wunsch können Sie sich hier mit einem Cappuccino zurücklehnen, während wir uns um Ihr Anliegen kümmern.