Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Duracell Easytab Hearing Aid Batteries Size 312
This Hearing Aid battery from Duracell can be used in all Hearing Aids and for all types of hearing loss. The Activair Hearing Aid battery is one of the best-known brands in the Hearing Aid segment and guarantees maximum reliability and a long shelf life. Strict quality controls during production ensure a consistently high quality that you can rely on. The button cell's voltage of 1.45 volts guarantees flawless Hearing Aid performance even with power supplies.
The Hearing Aid Batteries have a slightly longer tab on the foil closure, the so-called Easytab. This greatly facilitates the handling of the small button cells.
- Capacity: 180 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 1.45 volts
- Height: 3.4 mm
- Diameter: 7.9 mm
- Weight: 0.83 g
Hearing Aid battery manufacturer's instructions:
- Always keep Hearing Aid Batteries in their original packaging. Because this is where they keep their distance from each other.
- Store Easytab batteries best at room temperature.
- Remove the colored sticker always only when you want to use the battery.
- Do not put button cells in your wallet, as the contact with the coins is unfavorable.
- Dispose of used batteries in an environmentally friendly manner.
Scope of supply:
- 1x Duracell Activair Easytab 312
- Content: 6 pieces
Hearing Aid Batteries work on zinc-air basis, which is activated only when the adhesive film is removed. So make sure there is no adhesive residue on the battery cover.
To allow the battery to fully build up its voltage, wait about 1 to 2 minutes after removing the film before inserting the battery into the Hearing Aid.
Once the film is removed and the battery is activated, insert it as soon as possible or it will wear out.
Schnell geliefert. Top. Immer wieder gerne. Daumen hoch.
The batteries are very good, I can recommend to anyone who needs to wear hearing aids.
Schnelle Lieferung 👍top. Vielen Dank
The batteries are ok only the 2 first have not even held a day. I had that also with other manufacturers