Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Phonak tool for removing/installing the Receiver - metal pin
The Phonak Metal Pin is a handy tool for removing the external Receiver from a Phonak Hearing Aid.
For example, when it needs to be replaced.
- Place the stylus on the left or right side of the Hearing Aid
- Gently press the stylus into the housing
- Carefully pull out the Receiver
- insert new Receiver (be careful with the power contacts)
- Press the protruding side of the Hearing Aid back in with the flat side of the stylus
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Phonak metal pin - installation and removal tool for Ex listeners
- Dimensions: 104 x 55 x 16 mm
- Weight: 120g
The employees are competent and very friendly.
'Even this small part was delivered promptly and without shipping costs.
The delivery was very fast. The device is exactly as described and I like very well