Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Phonak tool for removing/installing the Receiver - metal pin
The Phonak Metal Pin is a handy tool for removing the external Receiver from a Phonak Hearing Aid.
For example, when it needs to be replaced.
- Place the stylus on the left or right side of the Hearing Aid
- Gently press the stylus into the housing
- Carefully pull out the Receiver
- insert new Receiver (be careful with the power contacts)
- Press the protruding side of the Hearing Aid back in with the flat side of the stylus
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Phonak metal pin - installation and removal tool for Ex listeners
- Dimensions: 104 x 55 x 16 mm
- Weight: 120g
'Even this small part was delivered promptly and without shipping costs.
The delivery was very fast. The device is exactly as described and I like very well