Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Phonak Wax Guard CeruStop
Every outsourced Hearing Aid Receiver comes with a matching wax guard. Phonak CeruStop are the matching Wax Guards for various Phonak Hearing Aids.
The small filter prevents dander or small particles of dirt from entering the membrane of the Receiver.
By changing the filter regularly, you ensure that your Hearing Aids sound perfect while reducing the risk of repair. Filters should be changed approximately every 4 weeks. The fine grid of the filter should always be freely visible during this time, otherwise the interval may also shorten.
Signs of a necessary change are a quieter sound of the Hearing Aid, or if you can even see that the filter has closed.
- To change the filter, simply remove one of the rods.
- Use the "blank" side to pull the used filter straight out.
- Then simply insert the new filter on the other side of the rod and you're done!
- Earwax protection system specifically for Hearing Aids
- Easy replacement of the filter
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Phonak CeruStop Wax Guard
- Content: 8 pieces
Worked like a charm
I was delighted with the speed and also the price.
Phonak CeruStop Wax Guards
MySecondEar again and again. Am extremely satisfied