Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Bellman Maxi Pro - BE2021
With the Maxi Pro, you get a high-quality sound processor that makes communication much easier. Bellman Maxi is suitable for people who only need assistance from time to time, as you only have a mild to moderate hearing loss or simply want to offer your ears some relief. The hearing amplifier is also commonly used in hospitals or doctors' offices that value accessibility for their patients. The fact that the headphones are easy to clean and can be replaced very easily makes this hearing aid particularly suitable for this use.
The Bellman Maxi can also be used in public buildings, churches and theaters that have a loop system for the hearing impaired. Set the handset to "T" and hear every word clearly.
Maxi Pro now offers Bluetooth connectivity so you can pair the sound processor with your phone or laptop.
All of Maxi's common features are accessible with a single button press, and there are no complicated menus to get lost in.
Audio Maxi can be used in two different ways:
- First, you can use it as a communication aid. You don't need any other devices to do this. Point the microphone at your counterpart during a conversation, and the speech will be amplified through the headphones.
- Second, you can use Maxi as an accessory for your existing hearing aids if they have a telecoil. You then use the telecoil instead of the headphones. Set your hearing aids to "T" and the sound processor will route the signal through the ring loop to the telecoil in your hearing aids.
- Simple and conclusive operation
- easy to feel buttons and controls
- Very good workmanship of the product
- 9-level volume control (5 dB per level)
- omnidirectional microphone
- Battery status indicator
- Headphone stereo output (3.5 mm jack plug)
- Belt clip
- Dimensions: 140 × 45 × 27 mm
- Weight: 127 g
- Battery operation (lithium-ion battery)
- Battery life: up to 70 hours
- Max. Gain with headphones: 36 dB
- Max. Gain with plug-in headphones: 49 dB
- Max. Gain with chin strap headphones: 43 dB
- Frequency response microphone: 20 to 8000 Hz
- Frequency response Bluetooth: 20 to 20000 Hz
Please make sure when ordering whether you want to use the Audio Maxi with headphones, plug-in headphones or ring loop.
Included in delivery:
- 1x Bellman & Symfon Maxi Pro digital sound processor
- 1x headphones
- 1x power adapter / charging cable
- 1x belt clip
- 1x user manual