Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
GN ReSound Thin Tubes are suitable for older ReSound Hearing Aids
ReSound ThinTube mini tubes are suitable for open-fit ReSound Hearing Aids. The thin tube meets the highest standards and makes your Hearing Aid almost invisible.
At the same time, it allows enough air into the ear, making it much more comfortable to wear than custom-fitted earmolds.
The tubes should be replaced about every 2 to 3 months. Replace them when they become hard or show discoloration. This will ensure a good fit and optimal sound transmission from your Hearing Aid.
The ReSound thin tubes are suitable for the models:
- ReSound Linx (models 5, 7 and 9) not for LiNX2
- ReSound Verso (Model 5, 7 and 9)
- ReSound Alera (Model 4 and 5) Mini and Standard BTE
- ReSound Essence lite
- ReSound Vea (models 1, 2 and 3)
- Resound Enya 2
Please note the hose length engraved in the attachment nozzle for the Domes.
The Tubes come in 4 lengths and two insertion depths:
So the engraving 2B - Side right (red) Length: 2 Insertion depth B: short
The engraving 3A - Side left (blue) Length: 3 Insertion depth A: deep
- Accessories for older ReSound Hearing Aids
- Thin sound tube for open fittings
- High wearing comfort
- Lowly visible to wear
- Available in various lengths
- Matching Hearing Aid domes: ReSound Dome
Scope of delivery:
- 1x GN ReSound Thin Tubes
- Contents 1 piece