Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Humantechnik vibration system
- Robust design, wakes up even from deepest sleep
- Stable mounting with 8 brackets, fits all standard slatted frames or spring wood frames
- At the wake-up time, the vibration pulses are transmitted directly to the bed frame
Model A: for direct operation with alarm clock models from the Humantechnik range.
Model B: for operation with standard switch clocks
Thermal fuse: after ½ hour of continuous operation, the system enters a phase in which it vibrates ½ second and pauses for 2 seconds. This phase ends after 1 hour, after which the vibration device turns off permanently.
For the alarm clock version, a new signal from the alarm clock is sufficient to reset the system; for the mains version, the mains plug must be disconnected from the mains for 10 seconds.
- Power supply: plug-in power supply 100 - 240 V AC / 12 V DC, 1 A
- Operating range: -10° C to 45° C
- Dimensions housing:
- Height: 52 mm
- Width: 74 mm
- Length: 165 mm
- Weight: 1380 g (incl. mounting braces)
- Length power cord: 160 cm
- Length alarm clock connection cable: 190 cm (model A-3310-0 only)