Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Oticon SmartCharger for Oticon More Hearing Aids
The charging station for home and on the go. Simply store your Hearing Aids in the box and always ensure full power at the same time. The integrated powerbank also provides sufficient power on the go. A small LED on the back of the SmartCharger shows you the charging status reliably.
The Oticon SmartCharger is suitable for miniRITE R:
- Inductive charging station with power bank
- Charge cycle complete 3 hours
- Charged 50% after only 1 hour
- Removable power cable (USB)
- Rubber feet for secure stand
- 30-minute fast charge delivers an additional six hours of power*
- Developed for travel with protective cover and built-in powerbank.
- Drying function automatically removes any moisture buildup from the Hearing Aids to keep them functional and ready for use.
- Size: 76.4 × 47.2 × 95 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Color: black
- Input voltage: 5 V/DC
- Input current: 1 A
- Cable length: 150 cm
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Oticon SmartCharger
- 1x Charging Cable USB-C
*The lithium-ion battery performance varies depending on hearing loss, lifestyle, and streaming behavior.
The purchase of the Smartcharger went smoothly and quickly!
Quick, easy, simple and a great price.
What more can be said.
I was on a holiday in the UK from the US when my Oticon mobile charger stopped charging my rechargeable hearing aids - no removable battery. I contacted MySecondEar and they DHL shipped a replacement to the next stop on my itinerary.
If I had known that sooner, I would not have just bought the charger here.
Excellent charger, very useful when travelling at a fantastic price.
Ordering through MySecondEar was very straightforward, great customer service and fast delivery to the UK.
Unfortunately due to Brexit the import tax is horrendous. However even with the additional import tax the total cost of the Smart charger was far less than if bought in the UK.
Highly recommended MySecondEar.