Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Hearing Aid Batteries from power one are from a long tradition "Made in Germany" and are among the most purchased batteries worldwide.
Just our power customers attach great importance to reliability and long runtimes in Hearing Aid Batteries. In addition, the batteries must be very voltage stable, especially in the high-performance segment.
None of these problems. Power one offers all this and ensures the highest quality also by the fact that all batteries are tested before they leave the house. The double-layered comfort packaging then receives a seal of quality, which at the same time securely seals and protects them. The button cells have outstanding runtimes and a long shelf life. This is a decisive aspect, especially in the case of high power requirements, as is the case with powerful Hearing Aids. The background is a patented technology in favor of the cell voltage.
Content: 6 pieces
Color code: blue
- Capacity: 650 mAh
- Energy: 845 mWh
- Nominal voltage: 1.45 volts
- Height: 5.4 mm
- Diameter: 11.6 mm
- Weight: 1.85 g
- IEC: PR44
Hearing Aid Batteries operate on a zinc-air basis, which is activated only when the adhesive film is removed. Make sure that no adhesive residue closes the holes in the battery cover.
To allow the battery to build up your voltage optimally, wait about 1 to 2 minutes after removing the foil before inserting the battery into the Hearing Aid.
Once the foil has been removed and the battery activated, you should use it as soon as possible, otherwise it will deplete even without being connected to a Hearing Aid.
Manufacturer's instructions for power one batteries:
- Store the batteries in the original packaging.
- Always store batteries at room temperature - not in the refrigerator.
- Do not remove the colored sticker until you need the battery.
- Never carry the batteries loose in your pocket - and make sure that the batteries do not come into contact with metallic objects.
- Always dispose of batteries in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Never try to recharge the batteries.