Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Oticon MiniFit - the almost invisible tubes for Hearing Aids
The thin tubes ensure the error-free sound transmission from the Hearing Aid to the ear and should therefore be renewed regularly.
If the MiniFit have become hard or discolored, you can easily replace the tubes yourself. This will help you avoid possible pressure points caused by a hardened sound tube, or that the tube breaks.
Oticon MiniFit is easy to handle and flexible. It provides a comfortable and secure fit for your Hearing Aid.
Gently twist the old tubing off your Hearing Aid and simply reattach the new one in the same place. Done.
Oticon MiniFit tubing fits directly into the following Oticon Hearing Aids:
- Oticon Opn
- Oticon Opn S
- Oticon Opn Play
- Oticon Siya
- Oticon Ruby
- Oticon Geno
- Oticon Como
- Oticon Alta mini BTE
- Oticon Nera mini BTE
- Oticon RIA mini BTE
- Oticon Sensei BTE
- Oticon Get
The tubes come with a support that you can use if the tube slips out of your ear easily. These anchor tabs can be shortened to any length.
The tubing length, as well as the correct diameter, can be read from your existing tubing. There is a small engraving on the ear canal end with the numbers for diameter and length.
- Sound tube for Oticon Hearing Aids
- Transparent, barely visible lead wire
- Easy to replace by yourself
- With anchor tabs for a good hold in the pinna
- Corda MiniFit 0.9 mm diameter for normal fittings
- Corda MiniFit 1.3 mm diameter for power restorations
- Matching Domes: Oticon MiniFit Domes
- Length indication engraved in the tube
- 1x Oticon MiniFit tube (without dome)
Super quality, found the right size right away
Would order from MySecondEar again!