Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The ConnectLine Phone Adapter 2.0 Phone Adapter
The phone adapter provides hearing aid users with the most convenient way to make calls at home using their landline phone via Bluetooth.
The existing phone itself does not need to be Bluetooth-enabled for this to work. If you already use a Bluetooth-enabled phone, you can connect it directly to your existing Oticon Streamer or the ConnectClip.
The ConnectLine phone adapter transmits the phone call directly and wirelessly to your Oticon Streamer or Oticon ConnectClip. This transmits speech to your hearing aids so that you can clearly understand the person you are talking to through the hearing aids. You yourself speak into the integrated microphone of the Streamer or ConnectClip, so you don't even need the phone for the actual call. The signal transmission is via Bluetooth and works with modern noise and echo cancellation. The range is about 15 meters, so you can move freely.
To answer and end a phone call, a simple press of a button on the streamer is all that is needed.
Installing the Oticon ConnectLine Phone is as simple as can be:
The device is connected to the TAE socket in your home and the connection cable of your telephone is connected to the ConnectLine.
- Accessories for Oticon Streamer
- Accessories for Oticon ConnectClip
- Clear and distinct voice transmission of the telephone conversation with the gain set on your hearing instruments.
- Comfortable answering of the phone call on the Oticon Streamer at the touch of a button.
- No more feedback whistling from hearing instruments.
- The volume of the telephone call can additionally be regulated via the Streamer.
- Dimensions: 124 × 80 × 21 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- Color: anthracite
- Frequency range: 80 Hz to 3500 Hz
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Oticon ConnectLine Phone telephone adapter
- 1x power adapter
- 1x standard analog phone cable