Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Humantechnik LISA RF time flash alarm clock with flash light
The Humantechnik RF time flash is not only an alarm clock, but also a receiver module for the Humantechnik LISA radio transmitters. So you can fall asleep with peace of mind knowing that you won't miss anything. For example, if the baby transmitter triggers a signal, your RF time flash will reliably wake you up with flashes of light and a loud acoustic signal. In addition, the corresponding signal field shows which transmitter has triggered the signal.
The RF time flash can distinguish up to 6 different signal sources, so you can combine it with the following transmitters:
- Humantechnik wireless smoke detector
- Humantechnik CO₂ detector
- Humantechnik radio baby transmitter
- Humantechnik radio door transmitter
- Humantechnik radio telephone transmitter
- Humantechnik radio motion detector
- Humantechnik radio alarm transmitter
If you like, you can even upgrade this flashing light alarm clock with different modules:
- Humantechnik vibration pillow
- Humantechnik receiver for wireless LISA system
- Built-in powerful flash lamp
- power failure bypass
- two different alarm rhythms
- Alarm repeat
- Tone generator (can be switched off)
- Dial illumination with automatic shutoff
- Alarm status indicator (illuminated snooze button)
- Alarm on/off indicator
- Six signal fields for different transmitters
- Dimensions: 86 × 175 × 53 mm
- Color: silver metallic
- Weight: 455 g
- Range: range approximately 80 meters
- Connection: 230 V
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Additional article number: 16.99.09.3020
Included in delivery:
- 1x human technology RF time flash alarm clock
- 1x power cord
- 1x instruction manual
A wireless LISA system consists of at least one transmitter and one receiver from this program. If you have 1 transmitter, you can combine it with any number of receivers in different rooms. Then when the transmitter triggers a signal, each of the connected receivers will respond. Conversely, 1 receiver can also be combined with several transmitters. The signaling at the individual transmitters differs in the flashing light sequence. An incoming telephone call is clearly different from the flashing light sequence signaled by the doorbell. You can expand your wireless LISA system at any time by adding individual modules. A newly added element is automatically detected.
In some cases, the transmitter and receiver of the light signal system can also be subsidized by the health insurance. We will be happy to send you a cost estimate in advance, which you can submit to your health insurance company for approval.
For end users, we provide a 24-month warranty (excluding batteries and accumulators). Warranty service includes free repair and free return shipping. The warranty is void in case of damage caused by improper handling and repair attempts by persons not authorized by Humantechnik (violation of the device seal).