Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Hansaton SlimTube 4.0
When it is possible from an acoustic point of view, hearing aids are usually fitted with a thin tube. This SlimTube ensures a good fit of the hearing aid and is very inconspicuous to wear.
During the fitting, a template is used to determine the correct length and the dome that fits the ear canal is selected.
The length is engraved on the end of the sound tube that sits in the ear canal, so you can easily read it.
The SlimTube 4.0 has a port for hearing aids that can also be used with an angle piece.
Previous SlimTube variants had a different port:
- SlimTube HE (with narrow external thread) for Bolero, Ambra, Solana, Cassia, Dalía, Níos, Sky and Roger Focus.
- SlimTube (with thin base and internal thread) for Baseo, Verve, Versata, Certena, miniValeo, Savia, eXtra, Exelia, Eleva, Una and Audéo Yes.
- MicroTubes (with triangular connection and female thread) for Milo Plus micro, Versata micro, Nios micro, Certena micro, micro Savia, Exelia micro, micro Eleva, micro eXtra and Verve micro.
If you are looking for these tubes, just contact us. We will see if we can still order them for you.
- Spare part to replace by yourself
- Very slim and almost invisible to wear
- Available in different lengths
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Hansaton SlimTube 4.0
- Content: 1 piece