Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Bellman induction loop for hearing aids
Do you want to transmit an audio signal from an MP3 player or your smartphone directly into your hearing aids? Then simply use the induction loop from the Bellman company.
And here's how it works:
Connect the Bellman loop to your MP3 player via the jack plug. The induction loop worn around your neck automatically generates a magnetic field that is received by the telecoil in your hearing aids. To do this, simply set your hearing aids to the "T" or "MT" position.
This allows you to enjoy the music from your MP3 player without interference and with the stored gain in your hearing aids. In the same way, however, you can also use the induction loop for hearing amplifiers, to connect to a PC or to make phone calls. The applications are as varied as the number of audio sources.
- optimal sound quality without distracting noise
- can be connected to hearing amplifiers, MP3 players or other audio sources with audio connector 3.5 mm jack
- Suitable for all hearing aids and cochlear implants with integrated telecoil
- comfortable to wear
- unobtrusive to wear
- Fabric covered cable
- Frequency: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight: 30 g
- Connection: 3.5 mm jack plug
Included in delivery:
- 1x Bellman Telesling
- 1x user manual