Signia App: Signia Hearing Aid App (iPhone & Android Compatibility)
Download app in App Store: https://apps.apple.com/
Download app in Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/
The Signia App is a mobile application designed for Signia hearing aid users. With this app, you can conveniently control and adjust your hearing aid from your smartphone
The Signia App is compatible with most Signia hearing aids and can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. Once you have downloaded the app, you need to connect it to your hearing aid. This is done via Bluetooth, which allows you to control your hearing aid from a distance.
One of the main features of the Signia app is the ability to customize the hearing aid to the user's individual needs. This includes, for example, adjusting the volume or adjusting the sound settings. You can also select different listening programs that are tailored to specific listening situations, such as talking in a noisy environment or listening to music.
Another useful feature of the Signia app is the ability to test and monitor your hearing. With the app, you can check your hearing regularly and send the results to your hearing care professional, who can then make adjustments to your hearing aid if necessary.
Another feature of the Signia app is the ability to find your hearing aid if it is lost. You can locate the hearing aid through the app, which will help you find it faster.
Overall, the Signia App offers users of Signia hearing aids many useful features and ways to customize and manage their hearing aid. It makes it easier to use the hearing aid and easier to monitor hearing and make adjustments as needed.
Pair Signia hearing aids with iPhone
Signia Bluetooth hearing aids are Made For iPhone (MFI) hearing aids, which means they pair easily with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can then transfer sounds directly from your phone to your hearing aids and control your hearing aids from your app.
*Steps may vary depending on the iOS version installed on your device
- Go to Settings on your phone's home screen. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Scroll down a bit, then select Accessibility.
- Select Hearing instruments from the options in the menu.
- At this time, reboot your hearing instruments and place them near your device. They will remain in pairing mode for approximately 3 minutes.
- Once they are recognized by your phone, tap the name of the Signia hearing instrument you want to pair and confirm the pairing in the pop-up window. If you want to pair more than one hearing instrument, repeat this step for the second hearing instrument.
- Once the devices are paired, download the Signia App from the App Store. After installing and opening the app, your paired hearing instruments will be automatically detected and you will have full control
Pairing Signia hearing aids with Android
You can pair your Signia Bluetooth hearing aids with your Android device via the Signia app. You can then control your hearing aids from your phone's display. If you have hearing instruments and a phone that supports Audio Streaming for Hearing Instruments (ASHA), you can stream audio directly from your device to your hearing instruments
- Download the Signia app from the Google Play Store and open it on your device.
- Make sure your phone allows Bluetooth.
- Enter the location permission for the app (required for Bluetooth to work).
- Restart the hearing aids and bring them near your phone. They will remain in pairing mode for approximately 3 minutes.
- After detection, the name of your hearing instruments will be displayed on the screen. Select pairing.
- Wait for the app to connect to your hearing instruments. When prompted, allow your device to connect to your hearing instruments. Once the hearing instruments are connected, press Next.
Signia App compatible smartphones Signia App 2.5.10 and above
The Signia App is compatible with all Apple devices running iOS version 13.0 and higher.
The Signia app is compatible with most Android (Android 8.0 and above) devices.
Direct streaming via Bluetooth
Signia Mfi hearing aids (Mfi: made for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch) connect directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod, allowing you to stream phone calls and music directly into your hearing aids.
To use the made for iPhone hearing aids, you'll need one of these devices:
- iPhone 5 or later
- iPad Pro (all models)
- iPad Air (all models)
- iPad (4th generation) or newer
- iPad mini (all models)
- iPod touch (5th generation) or newer
With Signia Augmented Xperience (AX) hearing aids, it is now also possible to receive streaming directly from Android devices via the ASHA (Audio Streaming for Hearing Aids) standard
We recommend using Android devices running Android version 11 or higher.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ (tablets)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Samsung Galaxy A21s (SM-A217F)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515F)
- Samsung Galaxy A52 (SM-A5225F)
- Samsung Galaxy A53
- Samsung Galaxy A71 (SM-A715F)
- Samsung Galaxy A72 (SM-A725F)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 5G (SM-S901U, SM-S901B)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G (SM-S908U, SM-S908B)
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ 5G (SM-S906U, SM-S906B)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G (SM-G991U)(US)
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung Galaxy S21 (US)
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G (SM-G996U)(US)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (SM-G998U)(US)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G (SM-G991B)
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G (SM-G996B)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (SM-G998B)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (SM-N981U1)(US)
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ (US)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SM-G981B)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SM-G981U1) (US)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (SM-G988B)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (SM-G988U)(US)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (SM-G980F)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (SM-G) (US)
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G (SM-N981U1) (US)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975F)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975U1)(US)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970F)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970U)(US)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite (SM-N770F/DS)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (SM-G770F/DS)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U1) (US)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U) (US)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U) (US/China)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977U) (US)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977B)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U1) (US)
- Google Pixel 7
- Google Pixel 6
- Google Pixel 5
- Google Pixel 4a 5G
- Google Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 4a
- Google Pixel 4XL
- Google Pixel 3XL
- Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel 3a
- Google Pixel 3a XL
- OnePlus North (AC2001)
- OnePlus North (AC2003)
- OnePlus 8T
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- Asus ROG 6
- Asus ROG 6 Pro
- Asus Zenfone 8
- Asus Zenfone 8 Flip
- Xiaomi Mi 10T
- Xiaomi Mi 10TPro
Hands-free iOS compatible devices
Please make sure you are using the latest version of iOS/iPadOS
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone SE (3rd generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 5th generation
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 4th generation
- iPad Pro (11-inch) 3rd generation
- iPad Pro (11-inch) 2nd generation
- iPad Air (5th generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation)