Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Starkey Hear Clear Wax Guard Filter for Hearing Aids
Starkey Hear Clear the small filter with the big effect. The Wax Guard filter ensures perfect sound transmission and protects the Receiver from wax. By changing the filter regularly, you ensure that your Hearing Aids sound good and at the same time reduce the susceptibility to repair. The filters should be replaced approximately every 4 to 6 weeks. The grid of the WaxGuard should always be freely visible during this time, otherwise the interval may also be shortened.
The Hear Clear² filters have a water-repellent coating and enhanced protection against skin oils.
- To change the filter, simply remove one of the sticks.
- Use the "blank" side to pull the used filter straight out.
- Then simply insert the new filter attached to the other side of the rod and you're done!
- Filter for Starkey Hearing Aids
- Suitable for Receivers
- Suitable for many in-the-ear devices
- Easy to use
- Protects the Hearing Aid from penetrating particles
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Starkey Wax Guard Filter Hear Clear Box
- Content: 8 pieces