Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
ReSound Unite2 remote control for hearing aids
Depending on what hearing situation you are in, you can adjust your hearing aids to whatever is comfortable for you at the time. The simple keypad is very easy to use and easy to understand. The color display shows you immediately what changes you have made.
- Volume adjustment for a hearing aid
- Volume control for both hearing aids
- Mute the microphones of the hearing aids
- Change hearing aid program
ReSound Unite2 is the ideal solution if you value quick and customized settings for your GN ReSound hearing aids
The remote control can be used to adjust the balance between the streaming signal from the ReSound TV Streamer 2 and the hearing aid microphones.
The mute button can be used to turn the hearing aid microphones completely off and on again.
Self-connect to the ReSound hearing aids: To pair the remote with the hearing aids, press the pairing button on the remote.
The hearing aids' battery compartments will now open and close once, and the connection will be permanent.
The remote control is suitable for the following GN ReSound hearing aids:
- Enzo Q
- LiNX 3d
- Linx Quattro
- Linx² (Model 5, 7 and 9)
- Linx (Model 5, 7 and 9)
- Enzo (Model 5, 7 and 9)
- Up Smart (Model 5, 7 and 9)
- Verso (Model 5, 7 and 9)
- Alera (Model 5, 7 and 9)
- Enya (Model 3 and 4)
- Easy to read display
- Indicates which program/volume has been individually selected for each hearing instrument
- Discreet appearance and handy size
- Range up to 1 meter
- Connects to the ReSound TV streamer with a simple push of a button
- Key lock function
- Dimensions: 98 × 42 × 15 mm
- Weight: 35 g
- Battery life: 5 to 6 year under normal use.
- Wireless transmission frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Radio range: about 3 meters
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
Scope of supply:
- 1x GN ReSound Unite remote control 2
- 1x charging cable
- 1x user manual
especially when you don't always have the smartphone at hand or want to quickly fade out/adjust the ambient noise. However, a few more setting options regarding sound like in the smartphone app, direct program selection and a somewhat faster response especially when you change the volume by a few steps would be nice.