Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
GN ReSound Domes for ThinTubes and RIE S Receivers.
ReSound Domes protect the delicate skin in the ear canal and provide a soft seal for the mini-tubes. (Or the RIE S Receiver)
Their skin-friendly material ensures a comfortable but secure fit of the Hearing Aids on the ear. At the same time, they prevent skin flakes or Earwax from entering the opening of the sound outlet.
The ReSound Domes are suitable for:
- ReSound RIE Receiver type S (Hearing Aid model: Linx)
- ReSound MiniTubes Thin Tubes
- ReSound MicroTubes Flex Tubes
- ReSound Sound Tubes
The Hearing Aid domes are offered in different sizes.
Please note that using a different size will change the sound characteristics. Very small domes provide an even more "open" feel and natural sound when used. The larger domes are used when devices tend to couple easily and produce a deeper sound.
- Soft transparent Dome
- Lightweight, skin-friendly silicone material
- Unobtrusive to wear
- Recommended replacement approximately every 6 to 8 weeks
- Color: whitish transparent
- Raster: 5 mm Ø
- Dome: 7mm Ø
- Dome L: 10 mm Ø
- Tulip-shaped Dome: 10 mm Ø
Scope of delivery:
- 1x GN ReSound Dome
- Content: 1 piece