Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Phonak Roger Focus II radio receiver for Roger microphones
Roger Focus II is the smart hearing solution for students with auditory processing disorder or mild hearing loss.
Don't be distracted from your goal. With the right technology equipment, you can easily follow the instructor again and bridge listening distances. Pair Roger Focus with your existing Roger microphones and hear what is being said directly and crystal clear through your Focus II.
Pairing is accomplished by simply pressing a button on the microphone. With Roger Focus II, hearing is no longer a problem, even in acoustically unfavorable rooms. With a range of about 8 meters, you can move freely and be sure to understand everything. With the speaker right at your ear, learning is much easier, concentration is higher and nothing distracts you from the content.
Microphones that can be used are:
Please note that the charging cradle is not included and must be ordered separately!
- brings the teacher's voice directly to the ear
- Improves speech understanding by an average of 53%
- Available with battery or rechargeable battery
- easy to use
- Water and dust resistant
- Charge time: approx. 3 hours for a full charge
- Charge time: about 60 minutes for 50% charge
- Suitable charging station: charger Phonak Charger BTE RIC
- or alternatively: Phonak Charger Combi BTE
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Phonak Roger Focus II
- Please specify color in the order process
- 1x user manual