Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Phonak PilotOne II Remote Control
Quickly turn the volume up or down? Or simply change the program? No problem!
To use the Phonak PilotOne II remote control, the hearing aids must be paired in the Phonak fitting software!
With the PilotOne remote control, you can access the most important functions of your Phonak hearing aids. This allows you to quickly and unobtrusively change the program, vary the volume or adjust the listening comfort.
The operation is playfully simple and almost self-explanatory. With a simple press of a button, you change the volume or switch to another hearing program. Each change is confirmed by your hearing instruments with an acoustic signal. A small LED additionally confirms the operation as a visual signal and also gives you information about the battery status of your remote control.
PilotOne II - for Phonak hearing aids with Venture or Belong amplifier
The Pilot One II is suitable for the following Phonak hearing aids:
- Phonak Belong (Audéo B - Audéo B-R - Bolero B - Virto B - Naída B - Sky B - Cros B)
- Phonak Venture (Audeo V - Bolero V - Virto V - Naída V - Sky V - Cros II)
- Exclusive remote control for hearing aids
- High ease of use
- Key lock
- Home button for better orientation
- Leather carrying case optionally available
- Battery life approx. 1 year
- Range approx. 1 meter
- Dimensions: 84 × 40 × 16 mm
- Weight: 45 g (incl. battery)
- Color: Champagne
- Battery size: AAA / LR03
Scope of supply:
- 1x Phonak PilotOne II
- 1x wearing cable
- 1x battery
- 1x user manual