Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Included with every Hearing Aid Purchase:
CROS P is the solution for unilateral hearing loss
CROS transmits sounds and voices from one side to the other, allowing your hearing ear to hear for both ears.
When fitted with a Phonak Audéo™ Paradise hearing aid, CROS P helps people with unilateral hearing loss hear speech clearly and follow conversations from all directions.
Advantages of CROS devices:
- Follow conversations in quiet and noisy environments without having to reposition yourself
- Improve understanding of speech from the hard-of-hearing side, even in noisy environments
- Better perception of sounds from the side with hearing loss
CROS P features:
- Specially designed for unilateral hearing loss
- Proven Paradise performance
- Universal connectivity to smartphones, TV, Roger™ microphones and more
- Take hands-free calls with custom voice recording
- Easy to use
- Two models to choose from: rechargeable battery and replaceable battery.
- Phonak CROS P can help people with unilateral hearing loss in noisy, challenging environments
CROS P: A solution for unilateral hearing loss
A CROS system consists of two parts: (i) the CROS device with a microphone that picks up sounds and voices from the worse ear and transmits them wirelessly to the hearing aid, and (ii) the hearing aid that picks up the signal from the unaidable ear and transmits it to the hearing ear.
Connect with the things you love most
Your CROS P system can connect to more than 6800 smartphone models2 (iOS®, Android™) and Bluetooth®-enabled devices, turning your hearing aid into a wireless headset. With a simple tap of your ear, you can even answer calls, pause and resume streamed music, and activate voice assistance apps.