Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Interton Multi Mic
When placed in a small circle in the center of the table, the Multi Mic transforms into an omnidirectional table microphone thanks to its built-in sensor. When worn on the lapel by a speaker, the microphone is pointed at the speaker (directional microphone mode).
If you are using a receiver, such as the Phonak Roger X, it can be connected to the Multi Mic and thus integrated into existing technical solutions.
Thanks to the built-in telecoil, the Multi Mic can be used anywhere there is a loop. If places for the hearing impaired are set up in your community (in churches, public buildings, theaters), the Multi Mic can be used perfectly. Additional accessories such as loop receivers or headphones become unnecessary.
A mini-jack input allows cable connection to cell phones or music players and promises the highest sound quality.
- Interton accessories for Interton hearing aids.
- Use as a directional microphone for 1:1 communication
- Use as a desktop microphone within a radius of about 1 meter
- Built-in T-coil for inductive pickup
- Socket available for Roger X
- Audio input jack 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 61 × 28.5 × 22 mm
- Weight: 22 g
- Color: black
- Range: up to 25 meters
- Frequency response: 100 to 8000 Hz
- Battery life: approx. 10 hours
Scope of delivery.
- 1x Interton Multi Mic
- 1x power adapter
- 1x charging cable
- 1x audio cable
- 1x carrying strap
- 1x cloth carrying bag
- 1x user manual