Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Humantechnik LA-240 inductive hearing system for hearing aids
The ring loop LA-240 is very suitable for living and conference rooms up to about 70sqm floor space. So you can easily create accessibility in your rooms.
The ring loop amplifier can be connected in parallel to up to 3 audio sources. So you can connect both your TV and your stereo system. With the touch of a button, you select the desired source directly on the amplifier. The volume and the sound of the LA-240 are continuously adjustable. This allows you to adjust the sound to suit your needs. Now set your hearing aids to telecoil, i.e. "T" or "MT" function. From now on, you will hear television inductively through your hearing aids. Pleasantly amplified and without background noise. The ring line amplifier LA 240 offers the best hearing and a lot of freedom of movement without disturbing headphones or further cable connections.
The inductive hearing system is simply connected to the TV with the cable set and connected to the mains. The loop cable coming from the amplifier has a length of 40 meters. Preferably, it is laid under the carpet or behind the baseboard. However, you can also lay the cable quite inconspicuously along the edges of the ceiling. This creates an inductive field in the room, which is not visible to anyone and which addresses the telecoil of your hearing aids.
If you don't wear a hearing aid or your partner also wants to hear over the ring line, you can use the Humantechnik LPU-1 ring line receiver. This chin-wire receiver automatically detects the loop signal and does not require any further installation.
The chin-wire receiver is designed for use with hearing aids.
The ring line receiver is compatible with all hearing aids that have a telecoil. This also makes it the ideal hearing system for smaller public spaces. Thus, the LA-240 can certainly be used in hotels, cinemas or doctors' offices and provide acoustic accessibility.
- inductive hearing system for acoustic accessibility
- Suitable for rooms up to 70 sqm
- Connects to up to three different audio sources
- Volume control stepless and easy to operate
- Tone control for optimal speech intelligibility
- Optional connectable: human technology ring loop pad
- Optional connectable: conference microphone
- Dimensions: 180 × 42 × 140 mm
- Weight: approx. 950 g
- Color: silver-gray
- 1 digital audio input Toslink
- 2 analog audio inputs
- Power connection: 230V AC 50 Hz 20VA
- Power cord: 2 meters
- Ring cable: 40 meters (length can be shortened up to 11 meters)
- optional use in coaches possible (DC power supply 12V or 24V)
Included in delivery:
- 1x human technology ring line amplifier Sarabec LA-240
- 1x power cord
- 1x ring cable single-core stranded wire and cable clamps
- 1x connection cable (Scart, RCA adapter and Toslink)
- 1x user manual
End customers are provided with a 24-month warranty (excluding batteries and accumulators). Warranty service includes free repair and free return shipping. The warranty is void in case of damage caused by improper handling and repair attempts by persons not authorized by Humantechnik (violation of the device seal).