Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Humantechnik earphones with pocket receiver
The Premium TV Set represents a new dimension in listening. The integrated Dynamic Sound HS offers you 5 different sound patterns to choose from. Choose the one that suits you and enjoy the TV program in the best quality. Together with the Fraunhofer Institute in Oldenburg, the algorithms were developed especially for people with hearing loss. Research that is worth listening to.
The pocket receiver can be used with the enclosed telesling. Here, you set your hearing aids to "telecoil" and hear the TV sound directly through your hearing aids. Or you can use your favorite headphones. The receiver has a 3.5mm phone jack that you can use to connect it.
When you press the function button on the receiver, you switch to hearing amplifier. So you can talk comfortably during the commercial break before switching back to the movie. The transmitter unit also serves as a charging station for the pocket receiver.
- Premium class TV unit
- 5 sound patterns to choose from
- Balance control on the pocket receiver (if you use stereo headphones)
- Room microphone on receiver for conversations
- Transmitter with second slot for spare battery
- Dimensions receiver: ø 63 mm D 24 mm
- Weight: 41 g
- Rechargeable battery A-4980 lithium polymer
- Battery life: approx. 9 hours
- Charge time: 2 hours
- 1x Earis Premium TV
- (1x transmitter 1x pocket receiver 1x telesling 1x battery)
- 1x plug-in power supply
- 1x Toslink cable
- 1x Connector cable with 3.5mm stereo jack plug
- 1x audio adapter RCA to 3.5 mm jack
- 1x user manual
Humantechnik provides a 24-month warranty (excluding batteries and accumulators) to the end user. The warranty service includes free repair and free return shipping. The warranty is void in case of damage caused by improper handling and repair attempts by persons not authorized by Humantechnik (violation of the device seal).