Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Humantechnik CO/temp fire alarm
Not all rooms are suitable for the use of a smoke detector. This applies to kitchens, garages, fireplace rooms or boiler rooms. But especially here it would be nice to have a warning system in case of fire. The Humantechnik Guardion CO/temp is the solution for these rooms. It reacts to increased carbon monoxide levels in the room air and to increased room temperature. If the guard reacts, it immediately sends a signal to all existing radio receivers and informs you as soon as possible.
Here is some interesting information about carbon monoxide levels:
- 200 ppm mild headache and fatigue after 2 to 3 hours.
- 800 ppm dizziness, nausea and cramps within a short time. Life-threatening after a few hours.
- 1,600 ppm Headache, dizziness and nausea. Unconsciousness may occur within 2 hours, after which death is possible.
- 3,200 ppm headache, dizziness and nausea after a few minutes. Death may occur within half an hour.
- combined smoke and fire detector
- Responds at a room temperature of 60 ° C
- Alarms with its own extra loud signal tone
- Sends alarm to all existing wireless LISA receivers
- Lifetime 10 years with regular maintenance
- Color: white
- Dimensions: 50 mm ø 95.5 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- acoustic alarm: 85 dB A
- Firm lithium battery 3.0 V
- Battery life: approx. 10 years
Included in delivery:
- 1x Humantechnik Guardion CO/Temp fire detector
- 1x mounting screws
- 1x instruction manual
The use of the CO/Temp fire detector in a traffic signal system for the hearing impaired is very simple. The fire detector is automatically detected by the existing radio receivers and requires no special measures.
Guarantee/Warranty: Humantechnik provides the end customer with a 24-month warranty (excluding batteries and accumulators). The warranty service includes free repair and free return shipping. The warranty is void in case of damage caused by improper handling and repair attempts by persons not authorized by Humantechnik (violation of the device seal).