Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Included with every Hearing Aid Purchase:
The Starkey Livio convinces with a highly complex technology, which leads to an extraordinary hearing experience for the wearer. Through noise reduction and wind blocking functions, the Livio has an excellent sound output.
The Starkey Livio is available as ITE, as well as BTE or RIC device. Even the standard version of the Livio, the Livio AI 1000, has a bluetooth function and therefore offers the possibility for remote fittings. The following features await you with this model:
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Even the standard variant of the Livio offers broad bluetooth connectivity.
- Mask Mode - Voices muffled by wearing masks are raised for better speech understanding.
- Activity Tracking - Have your sports activity checked using your hearing aid’s function to track your health data and reach your fitness goals.
- Translation function - Your hearing aid translates 27 languages for you.
- Reminder Function - Set reminders and to never again forget taking medication or attending to an important appointment.
Accessories for the Starkey Livio
- TV Connectivity - Stream audio from your TV directly through your hearing aid with the TV streamer.
- Conference Microphone - Use the Conference Microphone for better speech understanding in group conversations and conferences.
- Turbo Charger - Charge for 7 minutes, use for up to 4 hours!
- Remote Microphone - Additional support for speech perception in noisy environments.
Find more Starkey accessories here!
Using the Thrive app
Using the Thrive app will complete your listening experience with Starkey Livio. The Starkey Thrive App can provide you with information about your fitness and health through its built-in activity and engagement tracker. Reminders can also be set via the app, which automatically reminds you of important appointments or commitments. Additionally, remote fittings of your hearing aids by our hearing care professionals take place via the Thrive app.
Starkey Livio Technology Levels Differences
The Livio is available in the following versions: 1000, 1200, 1600, 2000 and 2400. The Livio AI 1000 portrays the lowest technology level of the model. However, it already includes basic features such as bluetooth connectivity, tap control and body tracking. The Livio AI 1200 additionally provides its wearer with the mask mode. Whereas the Livio 1600 is equipped with an automatic music programm and the described reminder function. The translating functions are first available in the Livio AI 2000. Lastly, the Livio AI Edge 2400 includes a falling alert and has an Edge Mode that finely adjusts your hearing aids to the according listening environment. The 2400 is the most advanced technology level of the Livio and will please anyone who’s technophile or simply likes a high range of technological features.
Starkey Livio Colors
The Starkey Livio is available in six different colors: black, gray, silver, white / silver, espresso, champagne, bronze.