Bernafon ProWax Wax Guards for Bernafon Hörgeräte
The small filters sit directly in the earpiece opening and protect it from penetrating dander and dirt particles. Their coating also repels moisture, preventing earcup failures and repairs.
The filter should be checked regularly. It should be noted that the grille in the recess is always freely visible. If the filter is clogged, your hearing aid will sound quieter and duller than usual. As a rule of thumb, the filter should be replaced about every 4 weeks to ensure proper transmission.
And here's how:
To change the filter, take a filter module out of the dispenser. One pen already has the new filter on it, and the other is used to remove the old filter. Use the empty pin to pull the filter to be changed out of the hearing instrument and reinsert the new ProWax filter in the same place. That's it.
Bernafon ProWax is compatible with the following models:
- Bernafon Nevara Nano RITE handset
- Bernafon Juna Nano RITE handset
- Bernafon Acriva Nano RITE handset
- Bernafon Saphira Nano RITE Handset
- Bernafon Chronos Nano RITE Handset
- Bernafon Carista Nano RITE handset
- Bernafon Inizia Nano RITE handset
- Earwax protection system for the earcup
- Prevents earpiece failures
- Dirt and moisture repellent
- Easy to change the filter
- fits Bernafon's standard Nano RITE earpieces (M)
- for Pico RITE earpieces with custom housing
- Fits many Bernafon in-ear devices
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Bernafon ProWax
- Contains 6 filters