Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Bellman Visit Smoke Detection Transmitter - BE1481
The Bellman Push Button Transmitter is part of the Visit smart home system that notifies you of various events in your home.
It detects smoke and unusual heat early and sends the signal to your Visit receivers.
When triggered, it sends a signal to a Visit receiver, such as the Visit alarm clock, Visit pager, wristband receiver or Bellman table flashing light.
This then informs you with a flashing light, sound signal and/or vibration.
In addition, it has a mute function to turn off alarms (such as kitchen fumes) and warns you of contamination from dust, dirt or cobwebs.
- Sensor type (optothermal sensor).
- Long battery life (up to 5 years)
- Mute function via the function button
- High radio range (up to 200m)
- Legal requirements (complies with EN 14604:2005 + AC:2008)
- HMV-Nummer: 16.99.09.0095
- Height: 120mm
- Width: 120mm
- Depth: 37mm
- Weight: 165g
- 1x Bellman & Symfon Visit smoke detector transmitter (BE1481).
- 2x 1.5V AA lithium batteries
- 1x screw and dowel set
- 1x instruction manual
To operate a signal system, you need at least one Bellman Visit transmitter and one Visit receiver!
For moderately severe hearing loss, it is also possible to apply to your health insurance company for reimbursement.
For this purpose, each product has an HMV number for submission to your health insurance company.
If you need assistance or a quote, please contact us.