Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product is B goods. Any defects are only optical and the product is still fully functional.
The right of return for B goods is 14 days. An exchange is not possible.
Starkey remote control for 2.4 Hearing Aids
You can first specify whether you want to adjust only one Hearing Aid or switch both devices simultaneously. The slider on the head of the remote control is used for this purpose.
Because it is an analog switch, it will remain in this position until you decide otherwise.
- Use the arrow keys to change the volume.
- Use the "Home" button to undo all settings and return to the original position.
- Use the "Speaker Off" button to mute your Hearing Aids.
- Use the "Hearing Program" button to control one program at a time.
- A "special function" button can be individually assigned by your hearing care professional.
The remote control has been customized for the following Starkey Hearing Aids:
- Starkey Livio AI
- Starkey Livio mRIC
- Starkey Livio RIC
The remote control is suitable for devices with direct reception.
- Easy to use
- Classic push buttons with good feel
- Key lock
- Color: black - gray
- Fixed lithium-ion battery
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60° C
- Operating frequency 1.2 - 2.4835 GHz
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Starkey Remote Advanced 2.4
- 1x user manual