For which hearing loss is Pure Charge&Go X suitable?
The Pure Charge&Go X is suitable for all types of hearing loss from low to medium to high grade.
How long does it take for Pure Charge&Go X hearing aids to fully charge?
A full charge takes about 3-4 hours.
Is there a way to charge faster if I don't have time to wait for a full charge?
Yes. Only 30 minutes of charging time allows the wearer to use up to 6 hours.
What is the main advantage of lithium-ion battery technology compared to the other rechargeable solutions on the market?
Lithium-ion battery technology is currently the best rechargeable solution on the market due to:
- Longer daily duration,
- Longer service life,
- Shorter charging time (in combination with the quick charging function), and
- More comfort for the hearing aid wearer.
What are the advantages of Pure Charge&Go X's inductive charger?
The new Charger in the Euti design of Pure Charge&Go X offers the following advantages:
- Increased ease of use as no precise placement of the devices in the charging tray is required
- No electronic contacts that are infused for dirt
- Improved water, welding and dust resistance