Who are we? WESECONDEAR is the first fully digital acoustic system. Our mission is to remove the Stigma hearing aid to equip our customers with the best hearing aids and to change their lives permanently. As a very young start-up, we want to revolutionise a very traditional industry and promote the concept of digitisation.
About the role
As Entrepreneur-In-Residence Intern, you help us achieve customer satisfaction, profitability, innovation, process optimisation and employee performance. In your internship at WESECONDEAR you will get to know all areas of our business operations team, including your own projects. So no more theory at the university: Experience your real projects and get insights into a dynamic enterprise!
Your main tasks:
- Own responsibility for your projects and participation in business decisions
- Develop and improve processes and find creative solutions -think beyond the plate edge!
- Analyze our processes and develop concepts for future improvements.
- Work in close cooperation with all teams (sales, marketing, operations, finance and technology).
- Current or BA/BS (or MA/MS) in Business Administration or equivalent
- You have already gained relevant experience in other internships.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Leave your comfort zone and try new things as your daily mantra.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint at medium level
- Ability to speak and write fluent English and acquire basic knowledge of German.
Why we should work together
- An exciting internship with detailed insights into all relevant business processes.
- Various tasks and challenges to grow daily.
- It does not matter whether you are an early riser or a night owl, because we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility of a home office.
- Become part of the company that makes a change in the lives of hundreds of people every year.
- Shape the future of WESECONDEAR from day one with great responsibility and meaningful tasks.